Time to give your teeth the fabulous makeover they deserve.
Having a beautiful and bright smile is often the key to a perfect first impression, and we are the dental clinic to help you get the smile you deserve! If you need to fix a few cracks or just brighten things up, we have a variety of options for you to choose from!
No matter what you come in for, we will help you choose the right option or procedure to help you walk out of our office feeling completely confident in your smile.
You’ll be amazed at how much simple cosmetic dentistry procedures can do for your smile. You don’t need an entire dental makeover to get the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Cosmetic Dentistry Fixes Smiles
Your smile is like your calling card—it’s one of the first things people notice about you. When your smile has flaws, it can be an embarrassing blow to your self-confidence and what people think about you.
Are you hiding your smile because of teeth that are:
- Awkwardly spaced?
Say no more! A cosmetic dentistry procedure can give you a smile makeover and change the way others see you.
Your smile also impacts how you see yourself. With whiter, well-aligned teeth comes great confidence that makes you want to flash a smile whenever you get a chance!
That confidence will emanate into every aspect of your life. That’s why cosmetic dentistry is such a great investment.
When To Consult a Cosmetic Dentist
Cosmetic dentistry not only improves the appearance of your smile but also promotes the health of your teeth and gums.
You should consider a free smile analysis if your teeth are:
Did you know that some of these smile needs can actually be pointing to larger issues with your teeth? Coming in for a consultation will help to make sure your teeth are as healthy as possible.
Whichever procedure or consultation you are coming into East Village Dental for, our dentists will help to find the right treatment to help you start smiling brightly again! Every. Single. Day.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Calgary
We offer many beautiful cosmetic services here at East Village Dental including:
Take Home Teeth Whitening Kits
White teeth are a sign of excellent dental health. People want to look their best! It makes sense that one of the top questions we get asked about cosmetic dentistry is how to get rid of yellow teeth.
In order to have the whitest smile possible, you need to brush daily, have regular dental cleanings, and use teeth-whitening products. However, sometimes those steps aren’t enough and you may find your teeth still have discolored spots.
Causes of Teeth Staining
Professional teeth whitening is one of the simplest and quickest ways to get rid of unattractive, stained teeth. While consuming coffee, red wine, or other dark-colored foods and beverages will lead to stains, your discolored teeth might also be caused by:
- Natural aging.
- Tooth injuries.
- Thinning enamel.
- Certain medications.
It’s so important to come in and make sure your discolored teeth aren’t a sign of something more. If an injury or infection is causing your tooth discoloration, we want to catch those issues before they cause problems.
Our teeth whitening kits in Calgary use top-quality products to help you achieve a magazine-worthy smile at super affordable prices!
- Take-Home Whitening | For an even more affordable alternative, we offer a take-home whitening solution, allowing you to brighten your teeth on your own schedule over the course of just a few weeks. Our specially designed custom-fitted trays hold the whitening gel close to your teeth surface to yield stunning results!
Who doesn’t want a whiter smile? Come in and talk to us at East Village Dental about the best whitening process for your smile.
Invisalign® Clear Braces
You can get your teeth straightened without the fuss of metal wires, dietary restrictions, and complicated hygiene routines. We offer Invisalign clear braces that are:
- Almost completely invisible.
- Ultra comfortable.
Veneers are thin pieces of durable, natural-looking, tooth-shaped porcelain that are custom-made to be bonded onto your front teeth to make your smile more beautiful and attractive.
With our high-grade veneers, you can easily:
- Fill in gaps between teeth.
- Whiten your teeth a shade or two lighter!
- Get your teeth to a more beautiful shape.
Placing veneers allows our dentists to control the change in the color, size, and shape of your teeth, ensuring a highly customized smile as a result. That means you can get the exact teeth you have been dreaming of.
Some people get one veneer due to a damaged tooth, but many people get between six to eight veneers in order to create an even and symmetrical smile. Most people will invest in veneers for the eight teeth on top since they are often the most noticeable.
Why Should You Get Veneers?
- Veneers aren’t intrusive. Meaning that the process of prepping your teeth for veneers preserves the majority of your natural tooth structure. Little to no tooth enamel needs to be removed when compared to what is needed with dental crowns.
- Veneers are versatile. By choosing to get veneers, you can fix multiple cosmetic concerns with a single treatment. You can correct discoloration, crooked or overlapping teeth, tooth gaps, unevenly shaped or sized teeth, and any damaged teeth.
- Veneers alleviate tooth sensitivity. If you already struggle with thin, worn, or damaged enamel, choosing to get veneers will actually act as a protective barrier between your natural tooth and what is causing the sensitivity.
What Should I Expect When Getting Veneers?
- First visit: We will discuss your esthetics concerns and design a new smile with our smile design team. We will then show and test the design.
- Second Visit: In the first session, we’ll prepare away a small amount of your teeth and take an impression. We may place temporary veneers while the lab fabricates your beautiful porcelain veneers so you can enjoy a functioning smile while you wait for your new teeth to be made.
- Third Visit: Our dentist will make sure your veneers have a confirming fit, shade, and shape. After confirmation, the veneers will be cemented. After Veneer Placement: You may experience some rough spots on your veneers, often from extra cement adhering to the veneer. They will wear down after several days of normal activities such as eating and teeth brushing. If they don’t, you can contact our dentists, and they will be happy to smooth them out for you.
How To Take Care of Your Veneers
Unlike other dental procedures, the recovery process for veneers is very easy and doesn’t take a long amount of time. Once the veneers have been cemented onto your teeth, you can go about your life as normal. You can eat and chew as you normally would.
Your veneers will last for more than a decade, depending on how you treat them. This makes them an investment for your whole life!
You’ll get the most out of your veneers if you take certain precautions to assure you get the longest lifespan out of them.
- Don’t open packaging with your teeth.
- Wear a mouthguard while playing sports.
- Keep from chewing on hard objects like ice or pens.
- Avoid chewing with your front teeth and use your back teeth when eating harder foods.
- Use a night guard to protect your veneers if you clench or grind your teeth at night.
Interested in knowing if this dental procedure is perfect for you? Allow us to conduct a FREE consultation to help you better understand your options. You won’t be able to resist sharing your new and improved bright smile with everyone you meet.
Traditional veneers may take as little as two visits at our clinic—then you’ll be able to flash your brilliant new smile.
Why Choose Us?
Digital Smile Design (DSD) – Traditionally, when planning for dental veneers, a dentist would take a goopy impression and send it off to the lab for planning. The technician would place wax on the model and design a new smile.
The problem? There was no relationship with regard to the symmetry of the face and the relationship with the lips. Therefore a lot of veneer cases made the teeth look to bulky or forward.
With digital smile design, we take digital records of your bite and videos of your face and then use special software to design the tooth position. This will give you the most ideal design that “fits” the patient’s face. Furthermore, once the design is completed, we will try the new design on the patient to better communicate what the final result could look like!
Test drive your new smile at East Village dental.
At East Village Dental, a professional team of well-trained cosmetic dentists awaits to give you quick, painless, and affordable cosmetic dental treatments.
We believe in offering minimally invasive procedures to give you a smile makeover everybody will love! With our modern, spa-like environment, we strive to make your dental visits as relaxing and pleasant as possible. While you’re at our dental clinic, you can expect to receive personalized attention from all our staff members.
Our cosmetic dentists will take the time to listen to and address all your concerns and needs to make your experience a fantastic one!
How East Village Dental Can Help You
East Village Dental is the one-stop dentist office in Calgary to get the smile you deserve! Whether you need to fix a few cracks and gaps or just brighten things up, we have a wide range of cosmetic procedures for you to choose from!
What We Do
Our cosmetic dentists have great skill and experience when it comes to:
- Replacing old fillings that may have damaged your teeth.
- Transforming dull, discolored teeth into bright, appealing smiles.
- Reshaping crooked, overlapping, and uneven teeth with natural-looking solutions.
No matter what it is you’re coming in for, our dentists will sit down with you and find the best plan for your individual smile needs. You can rest assured that you and your teeth are in good, experienced hands.
Get Your Dream Smile Today
Take advantage of our arsenal of cosmetic treatments and get yourself the smile you’ve always wanted!
For many of our cosmetic services, this consultation is completely FREE, so there’s no reason to hesitate.
Hi! I’m Dr. Gregory Broyde
BSc, DDS, Owner at East Village Dental
And this web page has been reviewed and checked for accuracy by yours truly!