Denture Implants Calgary
Denture Implants: One of the best denture solutions.
If you have missing teeth or in a condition that they need to be replaced, denture implants may be the best permanent solution for you. We offer denture implants in Calgary to give you the confidence of a natural smile.
Dentures can be uncomfortable and negatively impact your social life. There are approximately 30,000,000 people in Canada and the United States who struggle with dentures. They suffer with discomfort because they are loose or ill-fitting. They struggle with social engagements because they feel required to wear them. Their loved ones complain of their bad breath because of food being trapped under the denture plate.
One alternative to traditional dentures is a fixed hybrid denture implant. This replaces dentures using a two-part system that functions much like a regular tooth.
What are Fixed Denture Implants?
A fixed denture implant involves attaching zirconium or titanium prosthetic dentures to strategically placed dental implants. Fixed denture implants are a solution that can replace the full set of dentures you may be struggling with. When properly placed and cared for over time, these may last for a lifetime, unlike traditional dental bridges. We offer fixed denture implant services in Calgary to give you the flexibility to decide what’s best for you.
At East Village Dental, our dentists are exceptionally trained and qualified to provide you with a foolproof, fixed denture implant solution. With our fixed denture implants, get ready to experience the joy of laughing out loud and savor the flavors of the food items you love the most.
Best Time to Get an Implant
The ideal time to get an implant is as soon as possible after extractions. Otherwise, you’ll have to get bone grafting done first where a synthetic bone matrix is applied to heighten up the bone before placing the implant.
Why live with gaps in your mouth caused by tooth loss when East Village Dental can place denture implants for you? The staff at our Denture Clinic can provide all the details on denture implants in Calgary you will need to make the decision that is best for you.
What is the Process for Denture Implants?
In placing a denture implant, the dentist fuses titanium posts with your jawbone, creating artificial roots for your tooth. Sometimes, a bone graft is needed to build up the area first. After a period of 3-6 months of healing, the dentist secures a crown to the implant, either by an attached screw or by a cementing process. The new crown looks and functions like your own tooth, allowing you to eat and talk normally.
Denture implant posts can also be used to secure dental appliances including dentures. The dentures won’t move, slip, or require removal for cleaning as they’ll become just like your regular teeth when in action. You’ll continue to care for your crown or dentures as you would your teeth. With excellent care and attention, your denture implant can last for up to a lifetime.
All-on-Four Denture Solutions in Calgary
All-on-Four is a procedure that uses fewer implants and no bone grafts. This proven technique that puts a full set of new temporary teeth with specially placed all on four implants in one appointment. This procedure will save you time, money and is one of the only treatment options available that will closely replicate the function of your natural teeth. As such, you will experience minimal discomfort or pain, less deterioration of the jaw, and little to no loss of chewing function.
East Village Dental prides itself on providing the best All-on-Four implants in Calgary so you can experience the joy of laughing out loud and savor the flavors of the food items you love the most.
Benefits of All-on-Four Implants
There are many benefits to the All-on-Four denture implants we offer in Calgary. They provide the strength and natural force of your natural bite. There is also a short recovery time that allows you to eat immediately after the procedure, unlike the longer recovery times associated with other implants.
Other benefits include:
- Cost-Effective: Conventional implants require may require up to 10 implants, while All-on-Four requires, at most, four implants. While the cost will vary per patient, the lower number of implants and a simpler day-of procedure will mean a lower overall cost.
- Simple: Eliminate the need to remove dentures after meals or at night. No more additional cleaning routines. You can clean and care for your new implants just as you would regular teeth.
- Natural Look: All-on-Four implants are designed to fit the natural contours of your mouth, giving you the look of a natural set of teeth. They also won’t cover the roof of your mouth like traditional dentures, allowing you to taste your food better.
- Long-Term Solution: When cared for properly, All-on-Four implants will last for decades, even a lifetime.
- Minimal Impact: With All-on-Four’s minimally invasive process, the need for bone grafts is much lower than with traditional implants. Traditional implants usually require a bone graft at the site of each implant to replace bone loss from damaged teeth. With fewer implants, fewer bone grafts are required for the All-on-Four process.
- No Recovery Time: Recovery process is minimized with the revolutionary All-on-Four technology. You can use your new teeth for everything the minute you leave East Village Dental, whether to eat, talk, or socialize.