Everyone loves free, but a FREE Invisalign consultation is really important in the Invisalign process. You need to know if clear braces are the right solution for you.
Through a checkup and evaluation, your local dentist will be able to tell you if you need general dentistry services, such as fixing a cavity, before teeth straightening—or if you’re ready for Invisalign braces.
Start Your FREE Invisalign Consultation
Whatever happens in your consultation, you get a FREE checkup and dental feedback in a caring local dentist office.
Many people want straight teeth, but not everyone is a great fit for Invisalign. Some patients need other types of dental care.
Here’s what you get with a free consultation:
- No risk to you and no catch.
- The green light that means you can proceed with Invisalign treatment.
- An option of Invisalign alternatives that would work better for you, if needed.
At East Village Dental, we want to be sure you get the services you truly need, and this free visit can help anyone get started without paying a single Loonie.
What This Means For You
After this free visit, you’ll be on the fast track to:
- A healthy bite.
- A beautiful smile.
- Straight, even teeth.
- Long-term tooth protection.
Invisalign often lowers treatment time for our patients, compared to traditional braces. Instead of waiting two years or longer, you might have your new smile in six months!
Plus, with a free consultation, you’ll either get started on clear aligners—using the scans and data we got from the appointment—or you’ll get free professional advice on what to do next.
What Happens During a Consultation Appointment?
You’ll first be greeted by our kind and caring reception team. They’ll get your general information if you’re a new patient. Bring any medical and dental records you have.
Then, you’ll meet your dental specialist and get started with these quick steps:
- Records Check: We comb through your medical and dental history to look for any issues that would interfere with Invisalign braces.
- Digital Scans: You get free digital x-rays—a great value for you and vital for us to plan the fastest route to move your teeth and give you a new smile.
- Bite Evaluation: By examining your bite movements and teeth positions, the dentist will plan how to correct an overbite, underbite, or crossbite.
- Questions and Answers: Your dentist is happy to hear your goals and concerns. Ask anything you need to about Invisalign, such as, “does Invisalign work”? It’s always great to hear the answers you need face-to-face.
A consultation helps you get the Invisalign results you want. If we move forward with your treatment, we’ll put the scans into 3D models of your teeth, creating simulations of how your teeth will move over the next 6–12 months.
Now Offering Virtual Consultations!
If you don’t want to have an in-person consultation at our dentist office in Calgary, we’ll meet with you virtually.
Your dentist will be able to review your records, get a good idea of your straightening needs, see your bite movement, and more. Contact us at East Village Dental to find out more.
Are You Ready for a Beautiful New Smile?
It’s extremely valuable to you to get a free consultation at the dentist office. We find that patients are much more motivated to improve their dental health when they’re in our comfortable environment with other patients who are receiving dental services.
Without paying a loonie, you’ll get definite answers on:
- Whether clear teeth aligners will work for you.
- Why Invisalign isn’t a good fit, or how it will help if it is.
- What your smile will look like.
- How long the treatment will take.
- How much Invisalign costs.
- And whatever other questions you have.
Call Us Today to Schedule Your FREE Consultation!
Contact East Village Dental today to schedule your free consultation and get started on your dream smile!