Your budget is not the same as your neighbor’s budget. At East Village Dental, we’ll help you get the smile you want.
You deserve to be able to afford Invisalign aligners and have your dream smile. We’re excited to partner with you in accomplishing that.
In fact, clear braces can give you a healthier bite and straighter teeth that will:
- Help you chew better.
- Improve clarity of speech.
- Increase level of self-confidence.
So, let’s get started!
Come In For a FREE Consultation!
First, your initial visit to the dentist office in Calgary is free. You don’t have to risk any money just to find out if you’re a candidate for the Invisalign process.
You’ll find out a lot from this consultation. You’ll basically get a free exam and feedback on what is happening in your teeth.
You won’t owe us a thing, but you’ll walk away with our best recommendations for you to get your dream smile.
Invisalign Clear Braces Payment Options
At your consultation with your Invisalign dentist, we can discuss Invisalign prices and the payment options available if you’re interested.
Remember, we’ll evaluate if clear aligners will be effective for you without thinking about cost. We’ll tell you your options without trying to make money from you.
Then, we can talk about how you can afford treatment and how we’ll support you.
Your Health Insurance or Dental Insurance May Cover All or Part of Your Invisalign Treatment
Not sure if your insurance carrier covers Invisalign treatment?
- Call Your Insurance Company: Call in to any insurance you have through your work, spouse’s work, or private carrier. At our dental practice, we can also call your insurance for you to find out more.
- Human Resources Can Help You Too: You can also call your HR department at work if you have group dental insurance. They could explain your coverage and answer any questions.
- Check Your Online Account: Or you might have an online account with your policy information or a printed copy of your policy that you got in the mail or in a benefits folder. You should be able to find the information there.
Some dental insurance pays for a portion of braces, which often extends to Invisalign.
How much will that cover? It might be 50% of Invisalign costs. It might cover a specific dollar amount for orthodontics. Or it might completely cover the costs if you have a certain policy.
We’ll get this figured out and strive to make sure you get all the coverage you’re entitled to!
Use Your HSA or FSA
Your insurance plan could have an HSA or FSA attached to it. These are spending accounts you can use freely to pay for health-related expenses, such as Invisalign braces or general dental care. Accounts include:
- HSA (Health Savings Account): This savings account holds real money that you can transfer between jobs. Pay for dentistry or other allowed health needs on your own timetable.
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account): This account is tied to your employer and current insurance. A certain amount of money is available each year. It might reset at the beginning of each year, so clear teeth aligners may be a great way to spend it.
Talk to us more at the dental clinic about HSA or FSA accounts. We’re happy to help you decide if this payment method can help you.
Invest in Yourself With the Invisalign Smile Straightening System
Your dental health is vital to your overall health. When you visit a dentist office, you’re making an investment in yourself—giving yourself long-term security in healthy teeth.
A great-looking smile will give you happiness for many, many years. It helps you connect with other people—the smile is the first part of another person we often see—show your care for others, signal your social value, and much more.
The Invisalign process can even make your jawline and chin look better, improving your overall facial shape for the rest of your life.
Is Invisalign worth it? Yes, it will give you more value than you expect:
- A healthier bite.
- Longer-lasting teeth.
- More effective teeth cleaning.
- Little wear and tear on your teeth.
What’s Included in My Invisalign Care Package?
To make sure you’re successful with your invisible braces right away, we’ll send you from our dental practice with an Invisalign Care Package. This includes:
- Your first few sets of aligners.
- Care instructions.
- Important reminders.
- Cleaning crystals.
- Aligner carrying/safety case.
Call Today to Invest in Your New Smile!
All the dental services you need are here at the dental clinic—East Village Dental in Calgary.
Get the straight, even teeth of your dreams, along with a possible improvement to your facial shape. You’ll protect your teeth, eat the foods you enjoy, and gain more confidence with a stunning smile.