At East Village Dental, we use Invisalign clear braces to treat orthodontic issues. Orthodontic treatment can be beneficial to patients of all ages, but is usually applied to tooth problems in children and teenagers, such as:
- Overbite and underbite.
- Teeth with gaps between them.
- Crooked, chipped, or crowded teeth.
- Lower and upper teeth not meeting when the jaws are closed.
Orthodontic treatments are a great solution for both cosmetic issues and for oral health issues.
Cosmetic Orthodontic Treatment
When it comes to orthodontic treatments, Invisalign is the ultimate option for getting your dream smile. Some of the most glaring dental cosmetic issues can be easily fixed with a simple orthodontic treatment.
Invisalign in particular is great for cosmetics because, as you’ve probably noticed, traditional metal braces aren’t exactly the most attractive piece of hardware. But Invisalign is different. Not only can you get the orthodontic treatment you want, but you can get it with the following perks:
- Invisible Appearance: Instead of clunky metal wires crisscrossing your teeth, enjoy an orthodontic experience that looks just like your regular teeth. That’s right! Invisalign aligners are invisible, so they blend in with your teeth.
- Custom Comfort Fit: We can create your aligners so that they fit perfectly in your mouth without the chafing and poking from wire braces. Invisalign braces are comfortable orthodontic options for everyone!
- Removable: Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign clear braces are completely removable! Got some family photos coming up and don’t want to have your braces documented forever? No problem! Just take out your Invisalign aligners for a few minutes and pop them back in again after.
Most people resort to orthodontic treatments for aesthetic reasons, but that’s not the only benefit one should expect from an orthodontic intervention. As we at East Village Dental will point out, other more urgent problems can be solved via orthodontic interventions.
No matter what you come in for, our dentists will help you to choose the right procedure for your specific smile needs. You can rest easy knowing that our dental team is on your side. Our goal is to have you smiling brightly every single day.
We will never steer you in a direction that is not right for your smile needs. Our dental team, we will make sure you are completely confident in your procedure before we begin.
Why Get Orthodontic Care?
There are many reasons why you might need Invisalign aligners to get you the gorgeous smile you’ve been hoping for.
Orthodontic treatments are not just for preventing further dental issues, but also to help improve your self-esteem and overall health. We are happy to help easily correct such problems. No matter what issue you may be dealing with, orthodontic treatments should not be delayed. In most mild cases, Invisalign clear braces are just the thing for correcting orthodontic issues.
If you have crooked teeth, you’re probably already thinking about orthodontic work. Crooked teeth are not just physically bothersome, but they can also affect your confidence and self-esteem.
Crooked teeth are easily addressed with Invisalign clear braces. The aligners slowly straighten your teeth as you switch between trays that gradually work you up to your dream smile.
Sometimes, you may develop too many teeth in one space, causing your mouth to be overcrowded. This makes teeth harder to clean and eventually causes long-term dental and gum problems. It can also look messy and immature.
Invisalign clear braces can smooth out these uneven teeth and create a gorgeous smile you are proud to wear out in public.
Gaps Between Teeth:
Often, a person’s teeth will naturally grow with spaces between them. Untreated, this can cause your teeth to start moving, cause decay, space out even more, and many other issues. Luckily the Invisalign system is here to help.
With each Invisalign tray, your teeth will move closer together and eventually close the gaps that make you want to cover up that lovely smile of yours.
Bite problems can affect more than just your comfort. They can look abnormal or unnatural as well. Misalignment can also cause other physical issues like clenching, grinding, speech problems, and headaches.
There are four types of possible bite problems treated by Invisalign orthodontics, including:
- Underbite: When your lower teeth stick out further than your upper teeth.
- Overbite: When your upper front teeth stick out further than your lower teeth.
- Crossbite: A narrow upper jaw that causes teeth to be misaligned with your lower teeth.
- Open bite: When you close your mouth and there is space between your upper and lower teeth.
Benefits of Orthodontic Procedures
Although a lot of the benefits you will receive with Invisalign braces happen immediately after treatment ends, most of the benefits will happen over time. You may not physically see some of the health benefits that orthodontic treatments will bring to your life.
- A Good-Looking Smile: The immediate result of orthodontic treatment is a noticeable improvement in the aesthetics of your smile, which can give you a huge boost in self-esteem. People with beautiful smiles attract positive attention, and they tend to be more confident, charming, and respectable.
- Stronger, Healthier Teeth: Receiving orthodontic treatments, especially during earlier stages of life, will help strengthen your teeth. Cleaning your teeth will become more natural and more effective, so the risk of conditions like worn tooth enamel, cavities, tooth loss, or even gum disease will be significantly decreased.
- Better Nutrition: One of those benefits you might not be able to see right off the bat includes having more symmetrical teeth. Though you might be able to enjoy the aesthetics of a symmetrical smile, this advantage allows your teeth to work in unity, so chewing is easier and more efficient.
- Improved Speech: Sometimes, the arrangement of children’s teeth causes speech impediments. Invisalign braces gradually shift teeth into the correct and optimal positions for healthy speaking and eating. Getting orthodontic treatment could significantly improve your child’s speech abilities.
Invisalign Orthodontics Prevents Many Issues
It is often the case that untreated teeth problems in childhood or adolescence tend to advance over the years into more severe forms and can even lead to additional health issues along the way.
- Cavities and Tooth Decay: Misaligned teeth can not only set the stage for cavities to occur because brushing as well as flossing is more difficult, but will also provide a breeding ground for bacteria for the same reasons.
- Tooth Wear and TMD: It’s very important for your bite to be lined up properly because if it isn’t, then some of your teeth will be working harder than others. You may also put added stress on your temporomandibular joints, causing TMD.
- Embarrassment: Having aligned, straight, healthy-looking teeth can increase self-esteem and confidence, which will support the individual’s social functioning in entirely different terms.
Why Choose Us?
East Village Dental comes with some of the most innovative orthodontic techniques on the market, as well as professionalism, commitment, and top-quality services. Studies have shown that people with white, clean smiles tend to attract more positive attention and are easier to interact with..
Smile Brightly With Orthodontics at East Village Dental
Together with our dental team, we will make sure to choose the orthodontic procedures necessary to get you your dream smile. We will have you smiling brightly again in no time. We look forward to meeting you during our first consultation.