The dental implant process takes several major steps. It’s important to be sure that you are going in the right direction for your dental health and individual needs.
That’s why we offer a FREE second opinion consultation for dental implants. If you’ve started the process with a dentist office somewhere else but didn’t like the quote you received, you can contact East Village Dental.
Do you need a second opinion on an implant consultation or quote?
What concerns do you have with your current dental practice? Here are some common concerns we hear:
- The price seems too high.
- You received a quote far from home and need a local dentist office in Calgary.
- You were told you had to receive other dental services first, and you’re not sure about that.
- You found out the dentist’s online patient ratings or reviews were poor.
- The dentist wanted to send you to a separate dental surgeon.You wanted a one stop.
- This is a major decision, and you just want a second opinion.
- Having implant surgery is really scary for you and you would like to consider IV sedation.
How much does it cost to replace a tooth? It’s complex to put together a quote. Our personal estimate might be better for you.
Do you need to feel confident about a potential dental provider?
It’s okay to explore your tooth replacement options, and be sure you’re confident about your provider and the process before you start an implant procedure.
At East Village Dental, we’re committed to helping you feel comfortable. We have special amenities to help patients relax and ease into the tooth implant process.
That’s why we offer free consultations, comfortable couches, teeth whitening kits, special office hours for busy professionals and families, and more.
We’ll also make sure to be thorough during your consultation, offering:
- Dental X-Rays: We use the latest in digital 3D scanning technology. This captures images of your teeth, gums, jawbone, and tissues, which we save in the computer system.
- A Records Check: Your family dentist will turn a practiced eye on your dental and general health records. We have years of experience with all dental implant steps and know the conditions and medications to look out for.
- Q&A Time: There’s no rush at our family dental practice. We know how stressful it can be to think about dental surgery. Ask every question on your mind, and we’ll have a real conversation about it.
- Strategy and Planning: We’ll create a custom plan for your unique teeth and history, ensuring that you understand the steps and are comfortable with the plan.
- Personal Considerations: If you need accelerated implants, implant-supported dentures, or other considerations, please be open about them. We’re happy to help with Second Opinion.
- Payment Options: Implants can be a large investment. We’re happy to explain payment plans, help you with your dental insurance, and do anything else we can to help you afford your dream smile.
- A Single Convenient Location: We perform every step of the implant process here in the dentist office. You don’t have to commute or set up multiple appointments to remember.
Sedation dentistry is another great option we offer to help you get more comfortable. Using proven sedation techniques—tested for many years—we’ll relax you and take away any discomfort.
Call for your FREE dental implant second opinion
The best thing about this offer is that it’s FREE Second Opinion. You may feel silly getting a second opinion, like, “Shouldn’t my dentist know what is best?” But if your instincts are telling you to try someone else, there’s no risk to you to come get a professional opinion at our office.
Here’s what you’ll get with a second opinion with us:
- Free scans.
- A free exam.
- No risk to you!
- Assurance you’re making the right decision.
There’s no obligation! If you need to go back to your previous dentist, you’re free to do that. But we do have a full range of family dental care, so if you’re comfortable with us, we’d be happy to have you here for other services you need.
With a $0 price tag and no pressure, you can get all the information you need at East Village Dental.