- Tablets with Netflix in every room with noise cancelling headphones
- A selection of premium coffees, juices and water at our complimentary refreshment station
- Ipads in the waiting room
- Big screen TV with Nintendo Wii for the kids in the waiting room
- Blankets and Slippers
- Nitrous and Oral Sedation
- Over 100 toys to select from for our Small Smilers
- Draw Prizes for our Cavity Free Club
These small, pen-sized cameras offer intense image quality and zoom abilities. This allows us to get the closest possible images of any trouble spots in your mouth, making diagnosis more precise and accurate. Additionally, the patient is able to see the images, which is a terrific way for you to be involved with what’s going on and to better participate in your treatment plan.
Digital X-rays have a lot of advantages over conventional X-rays. Not only do they use up to 90% less radiation, but they’re faster and more accurate, and patients normally report a better and more comfortable experience. A small sensor takes the images of your mouth and sends them to the computer. These digital images are detailed and exact, providing the best possible basis for diagnosis.
Panoramic X-rays are faster and more accurate than traditional X-rays, plus they provide a picture of the entire mouth at once. The pictures can be taken instantly, and are then available immediately for use. Also, the images can be stored on the computer for quick access, allowing the dentist to consult them at a moment’s notice.