Invisalign is the best-selling restorative procedure to give you a confident and charismatic new smile in 12 to 18 months. But what if you need your results even faster? We offer accelerated orthodontics options for patients who want to fast-track their way toward their dream smiles.
East Village Dental has experienced dentists offering orthodontics near you in Calgary; providing excellent dental procedures for you and your family. We offer dental restorative solutions to give you a confident and charismatic new smile in no time! We exemplify our dedication to your dental health by providing multiple financing options and seeking maximum reimbursement from your insurance company for your treatment cost. Call us now at (403) 263-9014 to find out if we accept your dental insurance or insurance plan at our dental clinic.
Schedule Your Completely FREE, no-obligation, Invisalign consultation NOW and start your journey towards a confident and charismatic new smile!
Invisalign Braces: What Is Accelerated Orthodontics?
What is accelerated orthodontics, and how can we speed it up? Invisalign braces are clear aligners covering teeth and gently moving them toward their ideal positions, giving you a beautiful smile.
Our highly experienced dentist can cut your treatment time to 50% to make the Invisalign process work even more quickly. We use acceleration to stimulate the jawbone to let the teeth move faster, giving you a charismatic new smile in no time.
How Does Acceleration Work?
We always want our patients to benefit from the knowledge of dentistry, which is why we are transparent with you in all our procedures. Our warm and friendly dentists are always available to answer your questions during your FREE Invisalign consultation.
While you wear Invisalign aligners, you’re placing pressure on each tooth to move. But how can a tooth move in the first place? Here’s the process:
- Pressure from clear braces causes spaces to appear in the jawbone, which moves the teeth.
- The jawbone then grows new bone behind the upper teeth and lower teeth, improving your bite.
- This process happens simultaneously for many teeth, including the front teeth, upper front teeth, and crooked teeth.
- How do we accelerate this process? By enhancing #1 above. In other words, our Invisalign dentist will numb your lower and upper jaw and create strategic micro-spaces in the bone, like tiny pores. This jump-starts natural healing cells in the bone, creating a softer channel for each tooth to move through and greatly speeding up orthodontics.
- Making these pores only takes a few minutes in our local dentist’s office, and it is painless as we will numb you up before doing any procedure. The procedure goes as follows:
- We’ll give you a gentle topical and local anesthesia.
- Using purpose-built technology, we’ll create pores in precisely planned spots.
This seemingly simple technique can sometimes accelerate bone healing by around 60%. That means a 12-month process can drop as much as 6 months!
If you are afraid of having a procedure done with local anesthesia, we also have a take home device you can use for acceleration. This device stimulates the bone with ultrasound so that the bone cells respond faster to your aligners! By using this device 20 minutes per day, you can accelerate your treatment by 50-60%! That means your Invisalign treatment can be done in half the time with our take home acceleration device!
Acceleration Orthodontics Can Benefit You!
Accelerated Orthodontics can help you in the following ways:
- A Life Event: You might move to a new region in six months. You might have a wedding scheduled. Or some other major change is motivating you to get Invisalign results fast.
- Burnout: Have you tried orthodontics before and lost your motivation partway through? This time, your family dentist can help you finish the process in half the time to get the smile you want.
- Unresponsive Teeth: If one or more of your teeth haven’t moved with traditional techniques, we might be able to encourage them using our acceleration techniques and Invisalign braces.
- Relapse: Did you get orthodontic correction earlier in life, but now your teeth have again drifted out of place? If your teeth have shifted, we can move them again much more quickly than your first treatment.
- Short Tooth Roots: Some tooth roots become too short during orthodontic treatment because of the pressure of traditional braces. With accelerated orthodontics, we can finish faster and more naturally without straining your teeth.
How Can Acceleration for Invisalign Braces Help Me?
Invisalign trays often work faster than traditional braces. But if you’re interested in even faster results, we can discuss it during your FREE consultation at our welcoming and caring dental clinic.
- Major Events: Are you getting married or seeing everyone at someone else’s wedding after years apart? Get a stunning new confident smile ready for the event.
- Attract someone special: You can attract that special someone with your beautiful new smile in just a few months!
- Opportunities: Are you looking for a new job or a promotion? Send a social signal that you can be outgoing and charismatic, and have leadership potential by showing off your confident and perfectly aligned new smile.
- Moving: When you move to a new area, you can make a great first impression with a vibrant smile.
- Self-Care: By correcting your bite, tooth spacing, and tooth placement, you keep your teeth and jaws healthier, enjoy your food more, and get added protection against tooth decay.
- An Anniversary: Have you been with a great partner for a long time? Surprise them with an even more beautiful smile than when you got together!
East Village Dental offers a range of dental services to make you feel great about your smile. With accelerated Invisalign treatment, our dentist can give you your dream smile in half the time!
Fast Track Your Way to a Beautiful New Smile!
Get an appointment at our dental clinic to enjoy your completely FREE Invisalign consultation. You’ll receive complimentary dental care in a dentist’s office designed to be comfortable and inviting.
Schedule Your Completely FREE, no-obligation Invisalign consultation NOW and start your journey towards a confident and charismatic new smile!
Call (587) 849-0676, and our warm and friendly dental staff will schedule your FREE Invisalign consultation at our dental clinic. Let’s fast-track your journey towards a confident and charismatic new smile.